ERP Software Developer
INDUSTRY: ERP Software
TRAVEL: Less than 5%
Our Client is currently seeking a talented individual for a full-time remote-based Acumatica ERP Software Developer position. Interested candidates should have current experience with C# and SQL Server. Candidates should also have skills related to business requirements gathering and writing customized design specifications. Prior experience with ERP software (e.g. Acumatica, Sage, NetSuite, MS Dynamics, etc.) is desirable.
With locations in Seattle, WA and Dallas, TX, our client provides installation, implementation, training and support, as well as custom development and report writing to companies in the fast growth, middle and mid-enterprise markets. As a multiple award winner of Acumatica software implementation, they are arguably the #1 firm in the country. As a Software Developer for our client, you can expect a fun environment where you know you’re making a difference! Growth within the company is endless.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn the Acumatica Cloud ERP development framework and tools and become certified accordingly.
- Design and create solutions based on the client’s specific needs.
- Write new custom programs, integrations and reports using the Acumatica Cloud ERP development framework and tools.
- Write MS SQL Server Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers.
- Test and validate custom programs and reports.
- Backup customization source code and keep version control including change documentation.
- Communicate effectively with application consultants, project managers, clients and others to ensure business functionality, deliver high quality and timely results.
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to live and work permanently in the US (i.e. green card)
- College degree in computing and/or business or the equivalent experience
- Experience with business, accounting, or ERP systems.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts, including designing database tables and logical data structures
- 2+ years of programming experience with.Net, C# & Asp.Net programming and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience providing technical support on developed solutions
- Ability to perform basic SQL admin functions (backup, restore, job creation, general troubleshooting, use of SQL Profiler)