Senior Business Consultant
The Senior Business Consultant will work directly for the COO and with Project Mangers to lead/assist with Acumatica implementations and customer support projects.
and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Primary responsibility will be leading Acumatica implementations through a projects entire life cycle
- Experience in the following Acumatica modules is highly desired: Accounting, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project Accounting, and Field Service
- Customer support
- Other duties as assigned
- Job Type: Full-time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- ERP consulting a plus. Candidates with Acumatica experience/certifications will have interview priority
- Candidates with a 4 year degree (technical or accounting) preferred
- A self-motivated individual with excellent organization and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a positive attitude
- Strong English speaking and writing skills.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Strong business writing skills.