Not A Member?
Join us on February 26th as we kick-off the first meeting of the Pacific Northwest Acumatica User Group . Come and enjoy lunch, networking, and full agenda of interesting and informative content.
Wednesday, February 26, 2020 ~ 10:30am – 2pm PST
• 10:30 – 11:00: Registration and Networking
• 11:00 – 11:15: Introductions by Patricia Bennett
• 11:15 – 12:15: Acumatica 2020R1
• 12:15 – 1:00: Lunch and Sponsor presentations
• 1:00 – 2:00: User Group formation and Users interactions, next meeting, and Acumatica Global User Group meetings
255 S King St., Suite 1800, Seattle, WA 98104 Map
This is a Customer focused event. Partners that register will be asked to limit registration to 1 attendee, have at least 2 customers in attendance and be a Community Sponsor.
The Pacific Northwest Acumatica Users Group is the premier forum in the region for users and vendors of Acumatica products and services. Discussions and information will include the following:
- Exchange information and ideas concerning the implementation and use of Acumatica products and services.
- Support the effective usage of Acumatica products and services.
- Create an environment whereby members can get information from Acumatica and other sources with regards to the functionality and use of the software package.
- Communicate to Acumatica users in all areas of interest.
- Identify and influence future product direction of Acumatica.
- Create and maintain a formal user’s group structure that will facilitate the purposes of the PNWAUG.
PC Bennett Solutions has taken the initiative to sponsor the startup organizational needs of the Pacific Northwest Acumatica Users Group (PNWAUG). Ultimately, this user group will be run by end-users and not vendors.
We welcome volunteers during this time, so please contact us directly if you are interested.