Not A Member?
Summit User Group Meet & Greet
We hope to see you at the exclusive all-region Acumatica User Group “meet and greet” at Acumatica Summit 2020 before the Acumatica Sunday Welcome Reception. This is a great opportunity to connect with the members from the other regions and get a fun AUG T-Shirt!
Sunday, January 26, 2020 ~ 2pm – 4pm PST
Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Brera 6 room on the 3rd Floor of the Chelsea Tower
Space is limited — you must register to attend!
Join us on February 26th as we kick-off the first meeting of the Pacific Northwest Acumatica User Group . Come and enjoy lunch, networking, and full agenda of interesting and informative content.
Wednesday, February 26, 2020 ~ 10:30am – 2pm PST
• 10:30 – 11:00: Registration and Networking
• 11:00 – 11:15: Highlights from Acumatica Summit 2020
• 11:15 – 11:30: Acumatica Roadmap
• 11:30 – 12:00: ISV’s 5-minute Standup Presentations
• 12:00 – 12:30: Lunch
• 12:30 – 1:00: Customer Panel & Open question and answer session
• 1:00 – 2:00: Closing Comment and Networking
255 S King St., Suite 1800, Seattle, WA 98104 Map
This is a Customer focused event. Partners that register will be asked to limit registration to 1 attendee, have at least 2 Customer in attendance and to be a Community Sponsor
The Pacific Northwest Acumatica Users Group is the premier forum in the region for users and vendors of Acumatica products and services. Discussions and information will include the following:
- Exchange information and ideas concerning the implementation and use of Acumatica products and services.
- Support the effective usage of Acumatica products and services.
- Create an environment whereby members can get information from Acumatica and other sources with regards to the functionality and use of the software package.
- Communicate to Acumatica users in all areas of interest.
- Identify and influence future product direction of Acumatica.
- Create and maintain a formal user’s group structure that will facilitate the purposes of the PNWAUG.
PC Bennett Solutions has taken the initiative to sponsor the startup organizational needs of the Pacific Northwest Acumatica Users Group (PNWAUG). Ultimately, this user group will be run by end-users and not vendors.
We welcome volunteers during this time, so please contact us directly if you are interested.