Permanent Excel Links in Business Software
Cool Features that are Changing ERP
Back in the day…
Even the simplest business management systems like QuickBooks, Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics, or Sage will allow users to export data to MS Excel spreadsheets. Acumatica is no exception. Many, many screens in Acumatica allow users to export data to Excel. There is something new, however, in this regard that makes Acumatica stand out from all the rest.
Now… Real-time Excel Connectivity upon Export
Screenshot & Video
If a user has a particular screen they want to monitor, say period to date sales to customers, they can create an Excel file that links to the underlying data. That means that users can just open the file, refresh the data and view the up-to-date information.
Demo Video of Acumatica’s Real-time Excel Integration
Some other nice things about Acumatica 4.1 include:
- Optimized data entry with suggestion and auto-complete capabilities
- The ability to add and secure specific import scenarios to the menu system
- Improved layout of reports and printed forms
- Simplified scheduling for recurring general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable transactions
- Expanded developer documentation