KFC Singapore is the local chapter of the global restaurant group specializing in serving chicken meals seasoned with a unique blend of 11 herbs and spices. Tracing its roots back to 1977, KFC Singapore is one of the first restaurant chains to open in the country, and celebrated its 35th anniversary in 2012.
In 2011, the restaurant chain decided to invest in an infrastructure that would not only serve as its accounting solution, but also provide workflow processes that could be used by all of its HQ employees from any device, at any time, from anywhere.
KFC Singapore decided against upgrading its existing JD Edwards solution, and instead chose to invest in a cloud optimized solution with Acumatica.
- Financial Management Suite
- Distribution Management Suite
- Acumatica Customer Management Suite
- ROI that exceeded $50,000 within the first year
- A scalable solution that handles heavy volumes of transactions in the cloud
- Broad access to unlimited users using web-enabled devices at no extra cost