The Project Manager will work directly for the Director of Development Services to manage Acumatica implementations and customer support projects.
and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Manage and track projects using the tools and systems provided by PC Bennett and, in some cases, the Client(s). The scope of this includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Project scope
- Timelines and schedules
- Resources (e.g. personnel)
- Project budget and related spending
- Manage and track project risk and quality
- Identify and escalate project issues and conflicts
- Manage and track all changes
- Coordinate and facilitate communication and work activities with the project stakeholders
- Provide frequent and regular status updates to project stakeholders and PC Bennett managers
- Other duties as assigned
- Job Type: Full-time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in project management and/or scheduling. Additional experience managing concurrent projects and/or critical tasks with ERP systems is a plus.
- Strong English speaking and writing skills.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Strong business writing skills.