The Technical Sales/Consultant will work closely with the Vice President of Sales, COO, and Project Mangers to assist with Acumatica demo preparation, requests for information, and general product support.
and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Primary responsibility will be preparing and presenting Acumatica to sales prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposals (RFI/RFP) from sales prospects
- Host Acumatica product webinars
- Create YouTube “How To” and “New Feature” video series for Acumatica
- Customer support
- Other duties as assigned
- Job Type: Full-time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Prior ERP sales/consulting a plus. Candidates with Acumatica experience/certifications will have interview priority
- Candidates with a 4 year degree (technical or accounting) preferred
- A self-motivated individual with excellent organization and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a positive attitude
- Experience in the following Acumatica modules is highly desired: Accounting, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project Accounting, and Field Service
- Strong English speaking and writing skills.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Strong business writing skills.