Each and every business has its nuances and unique requirements. At PC Bennett, we work with you to understand those requirements and how they make you competitive in your industry.
Household Goods: Retail and Commerce
MiiR is a manufacturer of stainless-steel drinkware. Wanting to be a truly connected and digital business, they were feeling the pain of slowness with QuickBooks among other strategies for order processing like Shopify data and Google Sheets. MiiR knew they needed more than just a time-saving tool. They needed a one source of truth system to be able to have a really clear way to let customers know what’s going on with orders as well as to put the access right at staff members fingertips.
- Distribution Management Suite
- Financial Management Suite
- Manufacturing Edition
- Dramatically improved access to good data including financials
- Streamlined warehouse operations, resulting in more efficiency
- Inventory updated in real time saving Warehouse Manager from responding to inquiries to check stock levels
- Reduced training costs with easy-to-use, intuitive system that allows employees to get up to speed quickly
- Customer service improvement as Account Managers can provide visibility into order status
- Mobile access to business information as team members travel or are away from the office or warehouse
Shoes, Apparel and Accessories: Retail and Commerce
Shoebacca started as a Mom and Pop reseller on eBay, selling athletic shoes, and graduated in 2007 into a fast-growing online retailer reselling name brands at competitive prices through its own website.
Tired of being surprised by hidden costs with Oracle NetSuite, when its infrastructure couldn’t support the rapid growth, Shoebacca implemented Acumatica, which streamlined its inventory and automated many accounting and warehouse processes.
- Integrated online store, warehouse management system and financial software
- Eliminated IT capital costs and need for on-premises data center
- Gained better control over inventory
- Eliminated need for in-house development team
- Automated many accounting functions, streamlining operations
Acumatica was by far the most robust Cloud ERP offering. It offers more functionality, better prices, and more value to the users.Francisco CalligariCIO at Guardian SealTech
Being able to see what’s going on across our entire business in one snap-shot is invaluable. With Acumatica, our labor costs have gone down and our inventory control error rate have been reduced.Bram KleppnerCEO of Danforth Pewter
Acumatica has allowed us to be a better digital business. From Sales to Operations, from Admin to C-Level Executives, Acumatica allows us to have insights into data to make good decisions to grow our business in a powerful way.Bryan PapéFounder & CEO of MIIR
Our payroll requirements are unique, and a critical part of our buying decision was the ability to pay directly from an imported file vs manual data entry into the system. With payroll being time sensitive, this is a big plus.Lilly EstradaHuman Resource & Payroll Mgr. | C&O Nursery
Flexibility in customization, unlimited users, support from our provider and access from any device were top reasons for our satisfaction.Curt NortonController | C&O Nursery
Game changer for us was the ability to set-up a Finished Good Item with its Bill of Materials, issue a Production PO, and issue several component level POs from various manufacturers that are all tied together. No more manual reconciliation.Rob BourriagueCOO at Ubio Labs
They (PC Bennett Solutions) just know Acumatica so well. Their depth of knowledge was great, and working with owner Patricia Bennett was the same; everyone has been so helpful.Beth MorriseyVP of Finance and IT | Danforth Pewter