ERP Support Consultant
TRAVEL: Less than 10%
COMP: 75k-90k base salary, depending on experience
The ERP Support Consultant is responsible for ensuring that the client requests assigned to them are delivered on time and, if appropriate, on budget in accordance with the agreed upon scope. The consultant will work independently and/or as part of a team to capture, document, configure, validate, train, and execute on the delivery of Acumatica ERP to meet the clients’ specific requirements.
As an ERP Support Consultant, you will be responsible for the overall planning, coordination, communication, and direction of task completion of customer support requests. Prior experience in Mid-Market ERP support is a must for this role. Knowledge of Acumatica ERP is a strong plus.
With locations in Seattle, WA and Dallas, TX, our client provides installation, implementation, training and support, as well as custom development and report writing to companies in the fast growth, middle and mid-enterprise markets. As a multiple award winner of Acumatica software implementation, they are arguably the #1 firm in the country. As an ERP Implementation Consultant for our client, you can expect a fun environment where you know you’re making a difference! Growth within the company is endless.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or relevant, demonstrated work experience
- 2+ years of experience with mid-market ERP software like Acumatica, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with mid-market ERP software
- Strong knowledge of business financials within ERP
- Strong technical skills and experience
- Goal-oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Active listener with the ability to translate customer needs to PM and Development team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resolve assigned Help Desk issues with client and record all information in company support systems
- Work closely with clients to determine their specific needs for Acumatica ERP
- Recognize and address gaps by assisting with solutions
- Assist in determining requirements for customer requests
- Design, configure, and implement solutions, processes, and reports that meet client needs
- Work in a collaborative team environment providing training and ongoing technical support
- Attend regular webinars and/or further training sessions as required
- Conduct formal product training with the client and their staff as needed
- Accurately track hours worked with clients and enter data by required deadline
- Coordinate and conduct regular status updates with clients
- Maintain records in Acumatica ERP
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Annual bonus opportunities
- Company covered health benefits
- Company matching 401k plan