AP/PR Laser Checks with Positive Pay saves time and money by printing accounts payable (AP) and payroll (PR) checks on blank stock rather than preprinted checks. The simple, on-demand process lets you format the checks with custom logos, signatures, and bank information to avoid the hassle and cost of stocking preprinted checks, making it a must-have solution if you have more than one bank account.
With a simple set up, AP/PR Laser Checks with Positive Pay creates a positive pay file and can automatically or manually send it to the bank. Positive pay is simple but effective form of check fraud protection, that protects companies against altered, forged, or counterfeit checks. MaxQ’s automated system means more security and less work, saving you time and protecting you from fraud without having to lift a finger.
- Reduces Fraud with Integrated Positive Pay
- Provides Correct MICR Font and Size
- Improves Cash Management
- Facilitates Flexible Formatting
- Enables up to 3 Signatures
- Prints Blank Checks to Fill Out on the Fly
- Includes Customizable Valid Messages
- Prints Watermarked Copies for Records
- Automatically Prints or Triggers Manual Signatures
- Eliminates the Need to Store Pre-Printed Checks