Acumatica WMS utilizes tasks, custom workflows, and form notes so you can automate common warehouse tasks and reduce training costs. It ensures that employees are productive and follow uniform processes so they don’t miss important steps in the batch picking, packaging, Purchase Order receipt, and inventory management process.
Acumatica Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Acumatica Warehouse Management System (WMS) streamlines processes so you can reduce errors, generate more transactions, and increase productivity.
Acumatica Warehouse Management System is part of the Distribution Edition. It also integrates with the Acumatica Commerce Edition so wholesale, manufacturing and retail companies can accurately and efficiently manage warehouse needs.
Acumatica Warehouse Management System Offers Powerful Features for Distribution, Manufacturing and Retail Companies
With third-party solutions, you can deploy Electronic Document Interchange (EDI) so you can electronically receive Purchase Orders from customers , issue 856 Advance Ship Notices, and communicate shipments to customers.
Lot and serial number tracking
Acumatica WMS utilizes serial and lot numbers that you can scan and print on packing slips so you can ensure the accuracy of picked and shipped inventory
Warehouse employees can use mobile devices along with pre-printed smart scan sheets to execute warehouse tasks. For example, scan sheets include commands such as complete shipment, next/previous box, and remove item. Employees are presented with audible and visual warnings so they receive immediate feedback when selecting incorrect items or the incorrect number of items.
Here are just some of the ways Acumatica Warehouse Management System can help distributors, wholesalers, and retailers:
- Generate pick lists and packing slips, including wave and batch picking and bulk processing. Auto group items and shipments, calculate the best path for each picker, and split the wave or batch worksheet into separate pick lists for the available pickers.
- Use barcodes to speed up picking process
- Barcodes on pick lists prevent picking items not included in the order.
- Provide adequate package size and packing material so you can ensure safe transport.
- Utilize barcodes and lot/serial numbers so orders are accurate and complete.
- Easily correct errors in amount, weight, items, and so on.
- Integrate with a digital scale and printer so you can automatically weigh and print labels and packing slips.
- Select shipping provider: UPS, USPS, and FedEx, as well as international carriers with ShipEngine
- Ensure prompt pickup through your preferred carrier.
- Automate shipment label generation
- Set up automatic tracking on all shipments.
- Set up notifications so customers are informed about each state of order fulfillment.