Acumatica WMS utilizes tasks, custom workflows, and form notes so you can automate common warehouse tasks and reduce training costs. It ensures that employees are productive and follow uniform processes so they don’t miss important steps in the batch picking, packaging, Purchase Order receipt, and inventory management process.
Acumatica Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Acumatica Warehouse Management System (WMS) streamlines processes so you can reduce errors, generate more transactions, and increase productivity.
Acumatica Warehouse Management System is part of the Distribution Edition. It also integrates with the Acumatica Commerce Edition so wholesale, manufacturing and retail companies can accurately and efficiently manage warehouse needs.
Acumatica Warehouse Management System Offers Powerful Features for Distribution, Manufacturing and Retail Companies
With third-party solutions, you can deploy Electronic Document Interchange (EDI) so you can electronically receive Purchase Orders from customers , issue 856 Advance Ship Notices, and communicate shipments to customers.
Lot and serial number tracking
Acumatica WMS utilizes serial and lot numbers that you can scan and print on packing slips so you can ensure the accuracy of picked and shipped inventory
Warehouse employees can use mobile devices along with pre-printed smart scan sheets to execute warehouse tasks. For example, scan sheets include commands such as complete shipment, next/previous box, and remove item. Employees are presented with audible and visual warnings so they receive immediate feedback when selecting incorrect items or the incorrect number of items.
Here are just some of the ways Acumatica Warehouse Management System can help distributors, wholesalers, and retailers:
- Generate pick lists and packing slips, including wave and batch picking and bulk processing. Auto group items and shipments, calculate the best path for each picker, and split the wave or batch worksheet into separate pick lists for the available pickers.
- Use barcodes to speed up picking process
- Barcodes on pick lists prevent picking items not included in the order.
- Provide adequate package size and packing material so you can ensure safe transport.
- Utilize barcodes and lot/serial numbers so orders are accurate and complete.
- Easily correct errors in amount, weight, items, and so on.
- Integrate with a digital scale and printer so you can automatically weigh and print labels and packing slips.
- Select shipping provider: UPS, USPS, and FedEx, as well as international carriers with ShipEngine
- Ensure prompt pickup through your preferred carrier.
- Automate shipment label generation
- Set up automatic tracking on all shipments.
- Set up notifications so customers are informed about each state of order fulfillment.
Originally, we were using QuickBooks, and, I mean, you can’t even compare Acumatica to QuickBooks.Bob BourriagueCOO at Ubio Labs, Inc.
Acumatica was by far the most robust Cloud ERP offering. It offers more functionality, better prices, and more value to the users.Francisco CalligariCIO at Guardian SealTech
Being able to see what’s going on across our entire business in one snap-shot is invaluable. With Acumatica, our labor costs have gone down and our inventory control error rate have been reduced.Bram KleppnerCEO of Danforth Pewter
Acumatica has allowed us to be a better digital business. From Sales to Operations, from Admin to C-Level Executives, Acumatica allows us to have insights into data to make good decisions to grow our business in a powerful way.Bryan PapéFounder & CEO of MIIR
Our payroll requirements are unique, and a critical part of our buying decision was the ability to pay directly from an imported file vs manual data entry into the system. With payroll being time sensitive, this is a big plus.Lilly EstradaHuman Resource & Payroll Mgr. | C&O Nursery
Flexibility in customization, unlimited users, support from our provider and access from any device were top reasons for our satisfaction.Curt NortonController | C&O Nursery
Game changer for us was the ability to set-up a Finished Good Item with its Bill of Materials, issue a Production PO, and issue several component level POs from various manufacturers that are all tied together. No more manual reconciliation.Bob BourriagueCOO at Ubio Labs, Inc.
They (PC Bennett Solutions) just know Acumatica so well. Their depth of knowledge was great, and working with owner Patricia Bennett was the same; everyone has been so helpful.Beth MorriseyVP of Finance and IT | Danforth Pewter