See How Easily You Can Start Using Functions in Acumatica 2021 R1
One of the biggest benefits to using Acumatica Cloud ERP is the fact that you always have included access to the latest, greatest updates to your ERP with no additional maintenance fees. Even better – Acumatica puts the power in your hands as to when you want to activate new updates, so you can make sure you get the latest features when you’re ready for them.
Curious to see what you can do with the newly released Acumatica 2021 R1? In this great, hands-on webinar, the award-winning experts over at PC Bennett walk you through the biggest changes and how you can make them work for your business. Watch the webinar now.
Video Summary – Skip Forward to the Parts that Matter to You!
In this video, our expert Tim O’Sullivan leads you through the step-by-step processes you can take to activate, use, and configure the best new features and functions in Acumatica 2021 R1. Feel free to skip forward to the parts that matter most to you.
Big Ul Improvements (Watch from this point)
- New “Addresses” tab added to clean up screens in the Shipping and Financial tabs
- Search history in universal search empowers you to look up the last 300 records you searched with a very organized layout
- New save and close button helps you do more with fewer clicks
- Purchase Order is now linked back to Sales Order to help you move between items more easily
- Also includes handy browser tips that can help you use Acumatica more effectively
Automatic Business Card Recognition (Watch from this point)
- New machine learning feature in Acumatica 2021 R1 makes it a snap to scan business card data direct to Contacts and display instantly in Acumatica
- Note that there is a step you have to follow to enable this functionality (see here)
- At the very end of the webinar during the Q&As, you can also see additional machine learning features from 2020 R1/R2, such as invoice recognition and receipt recognition
Changes in Generic Inquiry (Watch from this point)
- Now you can change inquiry title and screen ID anytime you want to
- Modify Generic Inquiry output screen to link to package tracking directly from the Generic Inquiry screen (watch the how to)
- Use preview functionality to get more out of your side panel
- New “Attach Notes To” option lets you use notes better and more efficiently (watch the how to)
Dashboard Improvements (Watch from this point)
- Get step-by-step directions on how to make your dashboards more dynamic
- See how to use the new widget area to streamline common tasks
- Learn how to copy and paste a KPI or widget tile
User Defined Fields (Watch from this point)
- Find out how to create a user defined field once and use it everywhere you want
- See how easily you can customize your Acumatica 2021 R1 system (you’ll want to start customizing everything)
Dead Stock Inquiry (Watch from this point)
- Lookup dead stock, including stagnant inventory or inventory that isn’t selling
- This feature helps you plan fire sales or other sales based on carrying costs, sales frequency, etc.
Get the cheat sheet from Tim with all these features listed in order!
As you can see, there is a lot to learn from this in-depth webinar from PC Bennett. One thing we didn’t cover in the video (but that we feel is one of the biggest updates to Acumatica 2021 R1) is that this latest version of the Cloud ERP now delivers native integration to Shopify and BigCommerce.
If you’re already using either of these eCommerce platforms, please get in touch with PC Bennett to learn how you can save time and improve accuracy in your webstore transactions with Acumatica.
Watch the “What’s New in Acumatica 2021 R1” webinar
PC Bennett Solutions offers a personalized, full-service experience for customers by implementing business management technology. Through a hands-on approach, PC Bennett Solutions helps companies get the most out of their software system. The team provides training, implementation and customization of Acumatica. Headquartered in the Seattle area, PC Bennett Solutions is one of the largest exclusive Acumatica resellers. For more information, contact us.