Are you currently using one of these software solutions to manage your automotive aftermarket business?:
- A decades-old automotive aftermarket industry-specific solution.
- Your own mix of disconnected accounting, inventory, manufacturing, CRM, and eCommerce solutions that evolved over time.
- A fairly modern ERP solution that has none of the industry-specific functionality you need.
You’ve likely put up with many of the same issues as your peers and kept adding more employees as a “fix.” Issues like:
- Errors and inefficiencies caused by manual systems impacting customer services levels.
- Lower profits due to excess manual effort required to process customer orders.
- Inaccurate inventory information shared across multiple sales channels causing order fulfillment issues.
- Re-keying of eCommerce orders with related errors and increased data entry costs.
- Stifled growth due to technology limitations.
- Inability to respond quickly and efficiently in times of crisis like COVID-19.
- Innovations in your business that seem good but also end up creating another inefficient manual process.
And it’s all because, while times have changed, ERP software for the Automotive Aftermarket hasn’t. Until now.